Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Abhiyaan – Ayushman Bharat Yojana Scheme is a project initiated by the Central Government in India to transform the healthcare industry. The Ayushman program has been designed to address the current deficiencies in the public sector healthcare industry, infrastructure, including lack of funds and resources. National Health Protection scheme is also called as Ayushman Bharat Yojana. The central Government will decide to cover 100 million poor BPL families under this Ayushman Bharat Yojana
The fundamental objective is to strengthen the secondary, primary and tertiary health care system in India and it also focuses on offering financial protection during an emergency situation for all needy families.
Who are the main health initiatives under Ayushman Bharat Yojana?
Under this scheme, there are the 2 major health initiatives introduced by Government like Health and Wellness Centers and the National Health Protection Scheme. These 2 aimed to eliminate health-related problems for poor people
National Health Protection – Ayushman Bharat Scheme:
This National Health Protection scheme will cover health insurance up to Rs 5 lakh and the annual premium is not going to exceed 2000. This scheme will provide the free secondary and tertiary care hospitalization to all people. It is going to cover 100 million poor people and number of beneficiaries under NHPS will come around 500 million
Ayushman Bharat Scheme Application form 2018 Registrations
Implantation details of Ayushman Bharat Yojana:
The National Health Protection scheme under Ayushman Bharat Yojana implements all the rural and urban areas. This scheme will cover all the target beneficiary families across of country.
State Health Agency (SHA) is formed an existing society, trusts, state nodal agency, no profit company for implementation of the scheme in respective state and UTs. This scheme will continue and maintained under the supervision of the Ministry of Health and family welfare
Ayushman Bharat Yojana benefits:
- The Government has stated that Rs 1100 and Rs 1200 on monthly basis also set the premiums to be paid
- The people who registered under this scheme can offer with complete cashless treatment as coverage money
- Indian Government also started and investing the premium for each beneficiary family registered under this scheme will able to take Rs 5 lakh on yearly basis for medical treatment
- The selection of beneficiaries done on basis of SECC data
- There will be no restrictions on the size of the covered beneficiary family
- The total cost of treatment would define by the Government in advance as packages to control cost
Under this scheme along with the two flagship programs, 24 medical colleges and hospitals Government will establish across the nation. And each state has the at least one Government medical college.